(800) 310-6558More Info
Start the path to recovery today. Together, we can achieve lasting sobriety.
NYRH was founded with a singular purpose in mind:
Delivery of high-efficacy recovery services, in a private, comfortable setting conducive to healing, for those who are on the journey toward addiction recovery. Our experienced and well-trained staff tailor your recovery program to you and your individual needs – because just as no two people are alike, neither are effective addiction recovery programs.
What can you expect from NYRH:
· Individualized attention and Personalized Recovery programming: NYRH boasts one of the lowest counselor-to-resident ratios in the nation which allows us to develop effective recovery programs tailored to the unique circumstances and needs of each client-guest.
· A peaceful, comfortable setting and quiet, welcoming environment: NYRH feels much more like a country Bed and Breakfast than a residential recovery clinic, by design. We want you or your loved one to truly feel at home here.
· Your needs and successful recovery are our business: As a private pay recovery facility, we are beholden to you, our client-guest, not faceless insurance bureaucracies whose primary interest is their own bottom-line. We strive to keep our rates as low as we can without compromising your recovery and comfort.
Primary Rehab Center Details
Primary Focus of Provider:
- SA – Substance abuse treatment services
- TX – Substance Abuse Treatment
- HH – Halfway house
Type of Care:
- RS – Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less)
- RL – Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
Special Programs or Groups Offered:
- GL – Gays and Lesbians
- SE – Seniors/older adults
- PW – Pregnant/postpartum women
- WN – Women
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- SF – Self payment