Promises Treatment Center
White Oaks Center
3400 New Leaf Lane,
Peoria, IL, 61654
Primary Rehab Center Details
Primary Focus of Provider:
- MHSA – Mix of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- TX – Substance Abuse Treatment
- BU – Buprenorphine used in treatment
Type of Care:
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- MC – Medicare
- PI – Private health insurance
- MI – Military Insurance (e.g.VA, TRICARE)
- SF – Self payment
Also try these nearby Rehab Centers in Illinois
Where do calls go?
Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.
Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on TreatmentHelpline.com.
All calls are private and confidential.