Clarity Way Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center
Department of Corrections DART Cherry Facility
1302 West Ash Street,
Goldsboro, NC, 27533
Primary Rehab Center Details
Primary Focus of Provider:
- SA – Substance abuse treatment services
- TX – Substance Abuse Treatment
Type of Care:
- RS – Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less)
- RL – Residential long-term treatment (more than 30 days)
Special Programs or Groups Offered:
- DU – DUI/DWI offenders
- CJ – Criminal justice clients
Also try these nearby Rehab Centers in North Carolina
Where do calls go?
Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by a quality treatment center within the USA.
Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by a licensed drug and alcohol rehab facility, a paid advertiser on TreatmentHelpline.com.
All calls are private and confidential.